Saturday, February 26, 2005

First Post

Hey I am back but with a new Blog address.To check my previous blog
access http://lazyfalcon.blogspot.com.

Life pretty same & sane .Cool work .Cut the crap

The Buzz word in the news is B bole to Budget 2005.
With the budget due for early next week,all the service class are looking to our FM mr.Chidambaram with anxious eyes.Amidst speculation & apprehension of the service class , pressure from the ever paining Leftist and the demanding Corporates, FM will be presentin budget in the joint session of the Parliament.
I am keeping my fingers crossed as I dont know how the Tax scene will come out to be.

Another Big thing lined up for the day is the arrival of Pakistan team to play matches on the Indian Soil.Indians as a nations are anxious to welcome their neighbours and pay them back the star treatment given to them when India visited Pakistan.That is it for Day 1.

Hope I continue to write blogs more regularly(unlike my Gym schedule)

No comments: