Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Days are flying or what

Hey it is 10:40 as per my system watch and I am no way near going to my place .I was here by 10:00 AM and am still going strong .. the work is piling up on me ... with lots of pending tasks. .
couple of training to be completed before thursday,couple of reports to be submitted before thursday ... another couple of assignments ... the only question that comes to me at this hour after all this is "What the F*** is going on in my life?"
I came up not so early but decently on time as per my office environment, kept working for the best part of the day,hardly got any time to read any of my personal mail(i dont remember when I had peacefully read my personal mails last time) ... and still I am not able to gather where my day went or what i did that can I can tell to me lead ....

Ya but I learned a good thing a new programming paradigm AOP or as they translate Aspect oriented programming... I am still an unborn in the world of AOP but some how have a gut feeling that this may be thing to watch in the near future ..it may be harbinger in the current world of Objects & classes .....
Would have loved to write more but cant ... need to finish off something before I can leave for the day and oh my need to come up real early tomorrow to attend a meeting

God save me from meetings please .. lets have a meeting to discuss this


signing off

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hmmm AOP sounds interesting. Oh please himz! enlighten us through your blog...