Saturday, April 30, 2005

Party time folks!!!

Hey,

last week was real cool ... two parties(a lunch and a dinner) and not much work, boss on leave so lots of things happening ....
It began with a senior company guy coming to India.He had hosted a dinner party for our team at Taj Residency ..man it was a buffet but was amazing .. varities of Chaat , juices - manga Lasi(that was something new) but tasted OK ,spring rolls,paneer tikka(though it wasnt that good) but most importantly sweet potato(my fav ) .I remember I had it last time some 2 yrs back in Delhi and it was now .. amazingly the same taste .. but I could not had much of it as the list is still continuing...
So where were we .. ya Spring roll,Paneer tikka,dhokla,a dhokla like roll( I dont know its name but was yummy) and a whole variety of salads...

Well that is it for starters & I was already feeling filled up.Than came the main course ..I must admit my appetite has gone down .. as I could not had much of the main course.
But tonnes of desserts
Gulab jamun,gajar halwa,ice cream mast tha .. delhi ki shaadi ki yaad aa gayi .. wahan bhi bahut kuch milta hain khaane ko

chalo

No comments: