Thursday, June 09, 2005

Home coming

Hey it is thursday today and same time tomorrow I will be air bound heading for my home in delhi .. a vacation after 8 months of continuous stay in Banglore ... going home is as always exciting and fills u with all the energy ... going home .. no work .. no office .. no junk .. meeting family - parents,sisters ,relatives,friends .. roaming around ... eating mom's delicacies ... man the list is endless .. and the best part is the royal treatment you get when you go home can 't be explained in words .. it is something u can feel on your own and njoy ....
Though my vacation is short I have jam packed so that I dont waste even a single minute of it and what more will be going from delhi to haridwar ... i tell u that is a great place to go especially in summers with hot sun shining brightly and taking a dip in ganges is a amazing experience ... and you feel more hunger once you are out of waters ... well I have been waiting to be there for a long time now .Last time i went was probably 2 years back and it is now .. well lets see how much has it changed in terms of place ...
For delhi my plan is to visit my relatives , try to meet college friends whom I haven't met for a long time now .. well that is it ... that will be all before I willl be again starting back
oh yes I missed .. got to do lot of shopping as well the list seems to be longer than anytime before and would be taking every penny I had saved so far to buy it but no worries I had saved for this purpose only .
Chalo yaar now have to go .. need to pack my stuff(more importantly need to identify my stuff first ;)) and get my gear ready for the journey ... but some how I feel that I dont want to come back here again .. but it had been everytime I have been in delhi so no change in that status

take care and cu after vacation

No comments: