Thursday, July 28, 2005

New Company

Hey long time ..
I have been very irregular with the blogs nowadays .. but what to do with so much happening in life ..
I have moved from my old company(oracle) to a new company, I have moved from bangalore to my home Delhi .. so no more of the bachelor life blues but ya u will get more of the S/w professional's cribbing ;)(sorry can't help it)

Last days in Oracle were quite eventful .. with me roaming around a lot .. went to Shiva samudram(one of the oldest dams in India), Chennai , watched some 4 movies (one after bunking the office )(Sarkar,Mr & MRs Smith,War of the worlds and Maine pyaar kyon kiya)

signing off from Oracle was equally hectic and painful .. had to go to all the buildings to get signatures of people whom I dont even know ... but it all went fine
Then there was pain of relocating myself to delhi .. winding up my account from there, collecting my stuff, selling of my bike , meeting people whom I had known there etc etc ... all piled up with excitement to come back home

And back home the life is pretty different .. it is really hot and humid here and I may require about a week to get adjusted to this climate.Then there is the distance to travel (for commuting to office and back).Things are still settling down to places and probably by next week I will start feeling better ...as of now not many people are aware of my where abouts as my phone is still the old number and I am not able to get the local number for Delhi.

Chalo will catch later

No comments: