Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The story so far

Hey sorry for missing from the scene...I was well not busy but just could not persuade myself to write something ...
Uhh .. so the story from my last entry so far ..
1. I have been assigned a project and was then reassigned to a new component ..
2. have improved my TT a little.Now the ball goes closer to the table(and not towards roof as it was earlier) have also started winning sets(though once in a while)
3. Started a school yahoo group to get in touch with the school mates
4. There was my cousin's marriage and all my relatives were in delhi to attend it.Had lots of blast there and it was fun to be there ... lots of roaming(in one day I drove some 190 km inside delhi only) .. The photographs for that are not yet available .. will upload once they are here...

Well more or less the life is going steady ...the only problem being commutation from my place to office and back .. this only takes some 3 hrs and when seen in terms on damages it amounts to 5K ..which is a good amount of money .. but so fdar it is ok as long as I am able to drive my father to office

Ya a thing I missed to mention is that I haven't anyone after coming to delhi except for 3 people from my college so far and it is more than 1.5 months since I had arrived here... will try to meet them in coming week ..

I went to Nainital from office so will be mentioning that in next entry

take care

No comments: