Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nothing to Write

Hey ,

Well I don't have much to write today but will try to make this entry as long and as funny as possible.So here I start

I am in office .It is 7:20 PM in night.If I leave at correct time, I will be home by this time and would be enjoying porridge or something nourishing made by me mom for me.But am here.BTW I just had maggi at our cafeteria.With the onset of winters, maggi will soon be my fav food again.If served hot, it can help in soothing your sour throat, stop the tinkering in your stomach and recharge you to go out in cold for a walk.Ah I missed one important point,it is ready in 2 mins .So whenever you feel , go and get it instantly.

I have my roommate in delhi but am not able to meet him today.I came on bus today(remember JMC chartered) so going from my office to his house and then to my house without your personal conveyance in a festival season in delhi will take me more time than going to moon from earth.Am planning to meet him tomorrow provided things are smooth at office.The update on the bus is that not many people were there in the bus today and hence I had a dull day today.I was so tied up in office that I could not even sleep in afternoon after lunch.But I am not losing hope thistime.I can and will make a difference.Another good thing about coming early is I am able to meet some of my old friends who take bus from the same bus stop.So it is a small get together for us in the morning where we share jokes ,try to pull each others legs and ofcourse the routine bird watching stuff ;)(sorry can't stop that .. after all men are .. well .. men ).
I met a very old friend of mine after about 12 years.He was my neighbour for some 6 years before he moved to germany with his family.Now he is back for some formalities before he signsoff India and moves to Fatherland forever.It was a new experience for me altogether.For first 15 mins, I didn't knew how to behave.He took time to sink in that he was the same guy with whom we used to roam around, chat,fly kites,play cricket and god knows what all.Things have changed a lot since then.From being juveniles we had become more responsible and sensible(both physically and emotionally), persons capable of executing our duties.But it is also a sign of worry as it simply means that we are getting older and sooner than later we will be categoriesed in 'The Uncle' bracket.
It also means that parents start talking about your marriage and this matter comes up more frequently and the %age of exposure is more that that is for mallika.Oh this reminds Mallika's bday was yesterday and from all her fans I wish her happy bday.I seriously hope she gets bigger clothes as gifts this time and will stop wearing her childish soveniours from now.

Chalo now it is time to go home as hot food will be waiting for me
yummy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that you are writing regularly still.. Sorry have not replied to your mail..and it is too late now (feeling worried...)...So hope things are going great at your end.

Anonymous said...

I confirm. So happens. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

Anonymous said...

Bravo, what necessary words..., a remarkable idea