Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Trip to Nainital II

hey ,

this is real fussy .. the blog i had put with day 2 for the trip got missing and no one knows what happened on the second day and I am in no mood to re-write it completely.So I will be a bit brief.
Second day was sunny and we got call from the hotel attendant to take advantage of this .we( a group of 7 guys) decided to go for trekking .. but by the time we moved out of hotel , I and my roommate lost contact with the rest of the group .But with the idea of the place we were targetting to reach we started and after enquiring localities we were able to reach that place ...the road to Snowview point(what we were aiming for) was rough,slippery due to 5 day rain and at places very scary.The climb was steep with the angle of elevation reaching 60 degrees sometimes ... but overall it was a good trek and made me realize how unfit I am incomparison to the localities there.

On our way back we hired a taxi who took us to different scenic places .That included Tiffin top,camel hump,Lake view and couple of other places which I dont remember .
We reached hotel,had lunch there and packed our bags for our return journey .

What i learned from all this is to copy all the content of ur blog before you press the publish button ;)

No comments: