Sunday, December 17, 2006

Two weddings and a class re-union

This weeekend happened to be an eventful chapter of life. Two of my college class mates got knotted with there better halfs and today(saturday) was the day of there wedding reception. In morning , there was the first official ceremony of my bhanji in a gurudwara where in her Naming alphabet was pronounced. It is 'N' so if u have any suggestion for her name , do send it to me. She is definetly not an easy nut to crack. She kept herself sleeping for the major part of the ceremony and when we were nearing the time to return from the gurudwara, princess woke up and gave everyone the look they were waiting for. The kids are the king of there worlds and you simply can't force them your way.
The wedding reception turned out more like a venue for a college get together. It was nice sitting for so long with nothing running in the back of our minds.Ah i forgot to mention, both the guys who got married found there companions in there original loves which happened to be in there lives before this day finally arrived. Pray that both the couples have a happy and joyous life ahead.
tomorrow and the week ahead are kind of critical for me (more to do with office work) and I hope I am able to achieve what is expected from me

cio

No comments: