Monday, February 05, 2007

An amazing experience of Life

Today was one of the most enthralling experience in life. For some time I was not feeling anything. I was holding a piece of paper in my hand and reading it over and over to figure out head and tail of it. After 5 minutes of silence, I realised I am so unprepared for it. Those 5 minutes were when I realised always prepare as it is your last chance of life. I was reading that piece of paper as if it was my destiny and I was submitting myself to it. There was no choice. Everything written on it was appearing hebrew to me. I could not comprehend any word. What is it? This can't be true I said to myself. How can everything become so new and fresh? I thought for a min and decided I will not tolerate this. I made a move. But was not allowed to escape. I was told to face my destiny. That time I realized life had not left any alternative for me and I had to face it. I did . Gathered all my strength, my knowledge, my ego , my self respect and made it : "If destiny had written that I had to go down, I will but not without a fight". I divided the challenge into part, and started attacking each of them individually. Answered each part to the best of me that I was equipped for at that time and with sanity. I started my fight for my lost self respect. Esteemed is said that is something which can make even the deads come back and so came it out to be true. I didn't won but I can atleast claim that I fought dignified way.

That is it.

PS: this is not a fight or debate. I appeared for exams and this was a first hand experience

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i looked at the title and thought something else but what the hell this is even better

Unknown said...

ha ha!
hope the results don't leave you dumbfolded!