Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dil to bacha hain Ji

Hey,

Just finished watching movie "ishqiya" and well what more can I say, it is making me blog immediately after that.
THe movie is nice blend of present day love affair wrapped in a village in gorakhpur, UP with a pinch of suspense and thrill. The dialogues of the movie are written in the crisp,sharp and raw hindi/urdu from the same region and lots of slangs that will make you jump out of your seat. But the movie will keep you tied to your seat all through it.
Naseerudin Shah, Vidya Balan and Arshad Warsi all have done a marvellous job as actors.
A nice music and amazing lyrics add to the movie
All in all a must watch for people

gud night

PS: The movie does carry a parental guidance tag so watchout

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eyeshadows Naked Lunch (or others, I¡¯ve tried¡­didn¡¯t like Shroom for the same reason). Another reviewer mentioned that this might be better for cool toned people than warm toned and I agree with that. I¡¯m cool toned and this is perfect for me and I find that a lot of MAC¡¯s peachy shades work surprisingly well on me.
Coastal Scents 88 shimmer palette..purple
No less droolworthy, mm?




___________________
Blogs links:
coach outlet
coach outlet store
coach factory outlet