Friday, April 22, 2005

Dilemma !!!

Hey,

I am getting more frequent than normal .kindly bear with me ;)

Anyways, I am currently confused as what I want in life .. my ultimate goal is to be rich and successful(what's new everyone of us wants the same) but again the points come in
What exactly I want ? Until I am able to find an answer to this question I dont think I will ever be able to live peacefully .... People i know are moving out in search for better job prospects or for higher studies ..my friends preparing for higher studies .. but I am well more than just confused For me life is a conundrum, a maze I managed to enter it but dont know which way I am heading , a ship without a rudder or (getting more business ) a company without a vision
or as the famous saying goes "meri zindagi main lakshya nahin hain"

To tell u honestly, I want to do MBA but after failing miserably in my last attempt I am not able to digest this fact that I am capable of even appearing for it let alone the point of cracking it. I had performed miserably and that had broken me right to the bottom (:)). I am still in a process of convincing me that I am not that bad and I can perform better but at the same time the other part of my heart says that it is farse and it will again result the same.
Another factor is am I too old to go for a full time 2 yr program or am I capable enough to support my self for this period.
And another factor is whether I will be able to devote proper time to my preparation and at the same time be able to do justice to my work.People will advice "u have to priortize " but how .. can anyone help me in setting my prorities!!Even though I know what mistakes I did last time and what I should have done but I am still not able to gather myself to the point that I can make a decision.

So the conclusion I am still at the crossroads of which path I select .
Probably I am too -ve to see the bright side of my state .. lets see it tomorrow morning with a fresh mind with a fresh day.

till then take care

1 comment:

Unknown said...

call up my secretary. take an appointment. Son, i believe it's time for some career counselling with you! :)
And then we'll do the same for me!