Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day off in office

Hey,

After a long time, I am able to find sometime for myself in office.It has been a hectic month throughout with releases and more releases, scenarios and more scenarios coming my way for testing .I was as free as Mr Amitabh Bachan in his hay days but now I am as busy as Mr Amitabh bachan wud be currently (:)). Past month was of not much happening except for things which were pulling me from my isolation.There were vibes going around which were a precursor to more vibrant things.I hope I have conquered them and for now there is absolute calm everywhere.

That is for the crap. I had watched movie Taxi 9211 starring John abraham and nana Patekar and in a short sweet role Priyanka chopra :)
The entire movie was a good entertainer with events resulting in confusion which becomes grim in the course of time but settle down (just as expected) before people leave the movie theatre.But the best part of the movie was when My fair lady hits the screen and from there the movie is a altogther a different story.But on the whole it is a good family movie.

Last few days I have been hearing about the Placement news coming from different B schools in India and as always I am amazed by the amount of money that is offered.I think it is time when I should be making a bold decison of my life.Decision whether I shud be doing an MBA or not.In case the answer to this question comes as yes , then I need to pull my socks (if I am wearing them.. why are they always loose?) and start .

I am listening one of my fav songs

Aaj phir jeene ki tamanna hain
aaj phir marne ka irada hain

this song has such an effect that can pull me from my death bed and I can start humming this song.

Happened to watch the Australia-South Africa cricket match.Scorecard

This was the most scoring match in the history of One Day cricket .This match at best can be described as a nightmare for the bowlers and no bowler would have liked to bowl in this match. If you guys had seen any of India's match's highlights that used to come on Doordarshan at 11:00 PM , you would remember they would be showing only 4s and 6s and the wickets .Well this match can be categorised as an extended Highlights.Because in this match you will only find 4s 6s and wicket.There were hardly 5 overs which went for 6 runs or less. It was bonanza for cricket fans all across the world.People would have declined to watch aishwarya's movie for this match and would not have regretted(because they would have watched it after the match)

Today there is also Holi celebration in office and as always I dont feel to celebrate holi.So I am in a kinda confused state as to what shall I do.
Good thing is that they wud be serving some snacks and in this weather if you get hot pakoras, it is the best you can ask for.

chalo
tata

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaeee sala!
abhi abhi...hua yakin....ke aag hai...mujme kahi.

fire extinguisher milega kya bhai?

Anonymous said...

bugger, do some work(atleast there).

Best Regards,
Mahesh.

Vaibhav Saxena said...

kaam ker lee varna thakur jee naya assignment de dengee

Vaibhav Saxena said...

blogger.com