Monday, April 03, 2006

Potato maniac

potato potato everywhere no parantha to make
potato potato everywhere what a day to go
potato potato everywhere in all the dishes i eat
potato potato everywhere in the tea i made
potato potato everywhere in my dreams when i sleep
potato potato everywhere in the aish movies I see

well enough of this crapy piece of jumbled up words which I will be from now on be referring to as poem(wud have loved to call a masterpeice instead but thing is I still love my life).This is a reflection of what I am facing in my life.I in love with potato just like cricket enthusiast loved maninder singh when he got out on Duck and india lost to pakistan, like Mr. LN Mittal being loved in Luxemburg,like MJ being loved by kids in US, like the model in love with the designer whose clothes fell loose on the ramp,like a guy who had put all his saving and provident fund on a superbowl racer who got a puncture in the homestretch , like the lizard who has just fallen in ur soup.

You must be wondering what is going wrong here .Well incase u have heard of Navratras , u will be aware of this phenomena .I am not gonna explain this.If u are really interested about it u can call me and ask .

But I can surely tell you that by the time this thing will be over(which I am glad to tell will be in another couple of days) I would be like a person who has been on an isolated island for a few years and haven't ate any cooked food.The first thing I am planning to do is to order a plate of cholle bhatture .But looking on the brighter side,
1) it helps you realise that whatever you eat everyday has a deep impact on you.no matter how much u crib eating it, you are gonna miss it once you stop having it
2) It gives you confidence that you can control your urge to eat whatever you feel like and builds self confidence
3) It makes you feel like a potato which in itself is a wonderful feeling.you feel lite and ready to be peeled off.You feel that you are the universal ingredient of all the side dishes we make in India.You can go with paneer, matar,cabbage,spinach,pulses and even rajma ( believe me I was asked once "Bhaiya rajma main aaloo kitne dalun?" by my cook).But this ofcourse after the next couple of days.
4) And most importantly, after the staying close to potato you start loving Inzy.Well aloo aloo bhai bhai :).Infact all those who read are already aloo of my eye

chalo time to go now have potato weekend :)

Here are some of the punch lines which I could not understand

hutch - wherever u go our network .. but then how will i talk if your network follows me and not accopanies me
bajaj Discoverer - discover the jadoo -- works only in dhooop (remember the jadoo of Koi mil gaya fame)

No comments: